Monday, September 15, 2008

Gametime!

The Steelers-themed cupcakes were just supposed to be a one-time thing, but several people pointed out that if I didn't make cupcakes this week and they lost, it would be all my fault.  Sigh.

This time it was banana bread with chocolate chips topped with cream cheese frosting.  About a quarter of the cupcakes were frosted with cream cheese frostingthat was left over from prior projects and had either orange juice/zestor lime juice/zest in it. The rest had plain cream cheese frosting.

I used the same banana cake recipe from last week, but added half a cup and change of chocolate chips.  I turned to Chockylit's trusty database of recipes for the cream cheese frosting recipe.
I've got a couple of ideas cooking for the next couple of weeks.  I don't want the Steelers to lose, but at the same time, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up!

No comments: